- Bay Valley Foods of Wayland, MI has an outstanding opportunity for a Maintenance Technician on 2nd Shift (4pm-12am). Starting pay is $23.35 with additional pay up to $27.35 per hour with an additional $2 per hour available if the qualified candidate holds a valid license or degree from an accredited government or educational agency. Bay Valley Foods also offers a competitive benefits package with medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401K, profit share and much more. Must possess a valid high school diploma or GED. Must be able to fluently read and write English.
- Ability repair and maintain all plant equipment
- Demonstrate/use pipe fitting skills
- Must have a skill set in machine repair, welding, machine shop equipment, electrical, hydraulics and pneumatics, compressed air, and blueprint/schematics reading
- Must be able to perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions
- Must obtain and maintain a valid forklift operator license
- Passing score on Ramsey Corporate Job Skills, Mechanic Evaluation Form, of 70% or higher
- Must comply with the requirements defined within the contents of the GMP’S, Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP), LOTO procedures, and foods safety programs established by Bay Valley Foods
- This position is subject to weekend work
- High school diploma/GED required
- Perform other duties as assigned
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.