Annual Community Expo
Name: Annual Community Expo
Date: October 3, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM EDT
Website: Wayland Area Chamber of Commerce
On Saturday, October 3rd the Wayland Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting their 12th Annual Community Expo from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Wayland Union Middle School, 701 Wildcat Drive in Wayland.
We are proud to be known for having the BEST EXPO in West Michigan! The purpose of the Expo is to highlight area businesses, products and services available in the Wayland and immediate surrounding area, while offering some fantastic entertainment and educational opportunities for visitors.
TO REGISTER YOUR BOOTH - PLEASE FILL OUT - Coming Soon!
Just a sampling of what you will see includes:
- 80+ Vendors from area businesses, organizations, non-profits and MORE under one roof!
- A "Taste of Wayland Area" of what food establishments in and around our community offers with free bite-size samples!
- Educational Presentations
- FREE reusable canvas bags for the first 500 adults to enter!
- Chances to WIN VISA cards, a trunk-load of groceries, and much more!
- LIVE music in the Taste of Wayland Food Court
- Have your picture taken with local emergency and law officials in a police car, fire truck and MORE!
- All guests receive a FREE community full-color directory
- Chances to WIN many prizes!
- Free parking! (extra handicapped parking in north parking lot)
- Free Admittance!
Many thanks to our sponsors - to become a sponsor, please contact email@example.com or call 269.792.9246